This is a permanent & safe method and works for all MOTOROLA phones.
Please follow these steps.
- Download and install FLEXIHUB on the computer. Here is a link: www.flexihub.com/download.html
Note: Do not create flexihub account. we will send email and password to log in.
- Install a MOTOROLA USB DRIVER in computer: here is a link: support.motorola.com/us/en/drivers
Next steps is:
Get into FACTORY mode
- Turn off the MOTOROLA phone and unplug the USB cable, if connected to computer.
- Press volume up .. volume down and a power button .. all 3 buttons together for a few seconds.
- Press volume down button 2 – 3 times and select ‘FACTORY MODE’ BY pressing power button.
- Your Motorola phone will reboot and show you a notification ‘Commserver has started’ or ‘Android logo’ on top of screen ( takes a few seconds, please wait for it )
- Then tap on ‘commserver’ notification and allow all permissions.
The last step is:
- Log in to flexihub and connect MOTOROLA phone to the computer via USB cable. we will unlock.We will send you Login Token (user/pass)
For ANY question, contact Us on
- WhatsApp: +13018455838 //wa.me/13018455838 ( Whatsapp Text Only )
- WhatsApp: +19254284993 //wa.me/19254284993 ( Whatsapp Text Only )
Whatsapp is a Simple Chat App ( Powered By Facebook.com ), You can download it Free by using Google Play Store OR Apple App Store